Located in the Molière/Edith Cavell area, Stallaert is one of the first low-energy buildings developed by Urbani in 2004. Even then, the focus was on comfort and contemporary character, and built on a foundation of close ties between tenants and owners. This quality residence boasts a large communal garden that also provides access to a second residential building via the inner courtyard.
Stallaert is composed of two buildings with a total of 17 private residences including four studios, three 1-bedroom apartments, seven 2-bedroom apartments, two 3-bedroom apartments and one 4-bedroom apartment.
Residents have access to a pleasant, well-maintained garden and a common area for storing strollers, gardening supplies, communal games and a barbecue.
- 17 residential units
- 2 professional units
- 10 parking spaces
- 15 bicycle parking spaces
- 1 lift
- Large outdoor space
- Stroller/barbecue area
- Low-energy building
- 2004 construction
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Triple-pane windows
- Balanced ventilation and heat recovery
- Air quality (ventilation and choice of materials)
- Communal composting for waste reduction
- Small green roof
- Lifecycle of materials and premises (maintenance, repair, replacement)
- Accessible to pedestrians and persons with reduced mobility