Faubourg de Mons
Faubourg de Mons 66
In 2012, this former castle was completely renovated and transformed into a low-energy building. Residents have their own comfortable and private apartments and benefit from lovely shared gardens, both in front and in back of the building, which they maintain themselves.
The property consists of eight private and efficient residences including three 1-bedroom apartments, four 2-bedroom apartments and one 3-bedroom apartment.
In addition to the gardens, residents share common spaces including a vegetable garden, laundry room, fitness centre and a bicycle area.
- 8 residential units
- 12 parking spaces
- 15 bicycle parking spaces
- Front and back gardens
- 100m² of shared spaces (laundry room, fitness centre, wine cellar and multipurpose common room)
- Low-energy building
- Renovated in 2012
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Triple-pane windows
- Solar energy panels
- Balanced ventilation and heat recovery
- Air quality (ventilation and choice of materials)
- Communal composting for waste reduction
- Lifecycle of materials and premises (maintenance, repair, replacement)