Rue Picard 46-48 Rue Le Lorrain 31-37
Located just across from Tour & Taxis and its newly renovated Gare Maritime, this OAZO is a testament of the neighbourhood’s rich history. Set in a former customs agency complete with the original, restored façade on rue Picard, the Spinhayer OAZO is also prepared for the 21st century with its spacious apartments and its interior adorned in subtle yet contemporary tiling.
You will find all you need to live urban life to the fullest: meeting places and common spaces to share with your neighbours (common rooms, laundry room and a yard accessible to all), private balconies and easily accessible bicycle parking - all in a neighbourhood in full transformation that’s buzzing with activity.
There is a business on the ground floor and 23 units built in two sections around a hanging garden in an inner courtyard. The mixed placement of the various types of residences is intentional: eight studios, 2 1-bedroom apartments, six 2-bedroom apartments, six 3-bedroom apartments and one 6-bedroom apartment.
- Architects: GÉNÉRALE assemblée d’architectes
- Stability studies: JZH & Partners
- Special techniques engineering firm: MK Engineering
- Acoustics studies: ICA sprl
- Heath and safety coordinator: SécuriSan
- Technical control office: Seco
The marketing launch will take place in the fourth quarter of 2020.
The flats can be occupied from the end of 2020/early 2021.
Site visits are possible by appointment.
- 23 residential units
- 1 office space
- 1 commercial space
- 36 underground sparking spaces on two levels
- 54 bicycle parking spaces
- 2 lifts
- 260m² hanging garden
- 168m² of shared spaces: common room with kitchen, laundry room and spaces on the upper floors
- High-performance building
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Double- and triple-pane windows
- Solar energy panels
- Rain water collection in tanks
- Balanced ventilation and heat recovery
- Improved biodiversity due to green roofing