Developing ‘real’ relationships sits at the core of OAZO. The numerous shared areas within the building complex are specifically designed with that in mind. In consultation with your co-tenants, you can then decide how you want to use these shared spaces. In an OAZO, you will find, for example, the following facilities:
• A spacious common room, usually equipped with a kitchen and lavatory. You can jointly prepare and enjoy a meal, organise a family reunion, a birthday party, a games or film night, host cooking classes or a yoga course open to all your neighbours – and even use the space for children to do their homework. The possibilities are endless.
• A small multipurpose reception area possibly equipped with a small bathroom. Would you like to put up a friend in need or family member for a few days? Pamper a senior citizen with your good care, look after your grandchildren for the weekend, or do you simply need a quiet spot to work or study? This area is perfect for all unforeseen events.
• A common laundry room equipped with high-performance machines as well as enough space to fold your laundry. And while you’re there, a perfect moment to squeeze in a quick chat with your upstairs neighbour…
• Serviced outdoor spaces. Are you looking to create your own urban kitchen garden? Or compost heap? Grow even a few herbs or vegetables? OAZO not only gives you the wings, but also the roots! Whether it’s a garden, courtyard, terrace or playground that tickles your fancy, gardening with your neighbours, playing, chatting, sunbathing, meditating, reading, hiding, listening to birds, or organising a BBQ with friends and neighbours, it all awaits you at the OAZO.
• Infrastructure promoting soft mobility including a protected bicycle shed and a garage with an electrical charging facility.